Returns Policy, Exchanges & Refunds
The Returns Policy is intended to define the rights and obligations of the parties in the return of goods sold online by D2TIME for the customer to ensure previously purchased items' back to D2TIME and in turn recieve a refund in the original form of payment, exchange for another item identical or different or a credit to the customers account where applicable.
Changed your mind? If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, just send it back and we will be more than happy to give you a full refund or an exchange (this excludes items made or ordered specifically to your requirements and or personalised items).
Just make sure that the item is in it's original packaging and accompanied by proof of purchase (returns note or despatch invoice) and return the unworn item to us within 14 days.
Christmas Returns Policy
Items purchased online between 20th October 2019 and 24th December 2019, can be returned until the 31st January 2020.
Following the below conditions:
The item must be in re-saleable condition & with proof of purchase.
- The customer can return the online item in the post and they will receive a full refund excluding shipping charges.
- The item can be returned or exchanged until 31st January 2020.
Lost Your Returns Forms
A new returns form can be downloaded here.
The returns form is normally found on the delivery note which comes in your order along with the item/s you've ordered. If for any reason the returns label is missing, damaged or you need an additional form this can be downloaded and printed from the above link.
Returning International Orders
• If your item is damaged upon receipt or faulty the cost of returning will be free and the delivery charge refunded* **
• For general returns within the EU the cost of return will be the senders, however the original delivery charge will be refunded* **
• For general returns outside of the EU the cost of return will be the senders, and we will be unable to refund original delivery charge* We will only refund the delivery charge if the complete order is faulty or damaged otherwise we will make a pro-rata payment.** We will only cost the cost of returning the goods via your local postal service up to a maximum cost of £7.50
When Will I Receive My Refund ?
A refund will be processed once your returned item has arrived back and checked for quality and saleable condition as defined under ''right to withdrawal''. This process can take up to 10 working days (Monday-Friday excluding Bank Holidays). It can then take 3-5 working days for your card provider to credit your account.
International refunds will be processed within 24 hours of your returned item being checked for quality and saleable condition as defined under right to withdrawal. Your refund should show on your account within 5 working days(Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays). Please note some banks may take longer than 5 working days to process refund payments.
If you have not recieved your refund and it has been 10 working days, please contact our customer services team.
When Will I Receive My Exchange?
All exchanges are sent once an exchange has been agreed with our customer services team. Unfortunately we are unable to provide exchanges for international orders
Returns and Refunds Policy
- Your refund will be credited to the original payment card
- Unwanted goods must be returned in a fully resaleable condition and any tags must be intact
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights realting to faulty or misdescribed goods or your right to cancel orders under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations, further details of which are available from the local trading standards or citizens advice bureau.
Can I Return My Goods Without A Delivery Note?
Yes you can as long as you repackage a print-out out of your order confirmation or the desptach note that came with your parcel when you return your item(s). If you have lost all possible proof of purchase you will need to return your item, you will only be able to exchange your purchase for the other items. Please keep in mind that this can only be done if the tags are still attached.
Can I Get A VAT Return?
All total prices for goods and services at the checkout represent the total price payable by the customer for those items, regardless of the address for delivery. For deliveries to an EU address this price includes VAT (or VAT equivalent) at the relevant rate of VAT in force at the time of purchase. Although this price is the same for deliveries to customers who reside outside of the EU (including the Channel Islands), where VAT (or VAT equivalent) may not be applicable, customers are not entitled to any discount or refund to account for the differences in tax treatment and will pay the same price for the item as a customer placing an order for delivery to the EU. Other components of the total price at the checkout, including delivery charge, may vary for each customer.
For VAT refund requests, please quote your order number, the reason you are entitled to a refund and copies of any supporting documentation (i.e. a certificate of entitlement) to Finance Team, D2time, 8th Floor, Suite 4, St.James's House, Pendleton way, Salford, M6 5FW (or email to email@example.com).
The Retail Exports Scheme legislation specifically prohibits such refunds on internet sales. Therefore, we regret to inform you that we will be unable to offer a VAT refund for your online purchases.